Filmplus for Firestick is the latest movie app that gives you access to a wide range of content. You can watch movies and TV shows using the film plus app. The app is really fast, easy to use, and available on all Android devices. This post will show you how to install FilmPlus on FireStick devices, such as FireStick 4K & 4K Max, Fire TV Cube, FireStick Lite, and more
Film Plus gets you working links for the titles or episodes. However, it works a whole lot better when you set it up with the premium hosting service Real Debrid. In addition, if you want to sync what you are watching across apps and devices, you can sign in with Trakt. This app has an active team of developers behind it. It is regularly updated with new movies and episodes.
Download Filmplus on Firestick
Third-party apps like FilmPlus are sideloaded on FireStick because they are not listed on the Amazon Store. To sideload any app on FireStick, you will need the Downloader app. You can get Downloader from the Amazon Store. You will also need to set up your FireStick and grant permission to install unverified apps like FilmPlus.
We will take care of everything mentioned above in the following steps:
1. Go to the home screen of FireStick. Open Find > Search.
2. Search for and install Downloader by following the onscreen instructions.
3. Now, again from the home screen of FireStick, select Settings from the menu bar in the middle.
4. Open My Fire TV.
5. Choose Developer Options.
Some devices may not show the Developer Options by default. You will need to enable it. Go to My Fire TV > About. Select your Fire TV device name and click on it 7 times. Come back to My Fire TV and you should see Developer Options here.
6. Choose Install Unknown Apps.
Some devices may have Apps from Unknown Sources instead. In that case, click it and enable it.
7. Select and enable the Downloader app on the next screen by turning its switch on
How to Install Film Plus APK for Firestick
1. Return to the FireStick home screen and select the Apps icon in the middle on the right.
2. Open Downloader.
3. If this is the first time you are running the Downloader app, you may see some prompts. Grant any requested permission and dismiss any other prompts by pressing the back button on the remote. Click the text box in the middle of the screen
4. Type the path filmplusapk.me/download to get filmplus apk latest version
5. When this page loads, scroll down and choose the Download button
6. Wait for a couple of minutes for the FilmPlus APK to download on FireStick
7. After downloading the APK, you need to click on Install
8. When the FilmPlus APK has been installed, you may choose Open and start the app immediately. If you want to use it later, choose Done.
9. When you click on Done, you will see the delete option. Hit on that to remove Film plus APK file and have some space for future installations.
10. Grant permission by clicking Allow when you run FilmPlus on FireStick the first time.
Filmplus Firestick is easy to download and install. This guide showed you how to install FilmPlus on FireStick. In case, you face any issues with the installation, you can comment below.
4 thoughts on “How to Install Filmplus on Firestick, Fire TV & Cube”
Robert C Madsen
Could not get downloader’ It stopped at allow unknown aps . In trying I accidentally checked the box for 24.99 sports or whatever. I do not want that.
I also reloaded the whole credit card thing overf again and still couldnt get the downloader.
I seem to have screwed up this installation, how do I cancel out of this???
It wont go from: #6 = install unknown aps ; to #7 = dowloader. It just sits there.
Can you please cancel this so I can try again???