Filmplus for PC is one of the best free movie apps to watch movies & TV shows on Windows or Mac. In this post, I will show you how to install FilmPlus on PC. The method outlined in the guide works on Windows and Mac.
FilmPlus is a popular app for watching movies and series. However, the developers of FilmPlus have not released the PC version. Thankfully, there is a workaround to install FilmPlus on PC using an Android emulator. I will now take you through the step-by-step process. It should not take more than a few minutes.
Download & Install Filmplus on PC
The requirements to install Film plus on PC are, filmplus apk latest version and an Android emulator. The Android emulator is an application that clones the Android ecosystem on your computer. As a result, you can install any Android app on your computer – Apps available on Google Play Store as well as third-party apps like FilmPlus.
Therefore, I will first show you how to get an emulator followed by the steps to install FilmPlus on Windows or Mac. There are a bunch of emulators on the internet. I am choosing Nox Emulator. It is the lightest, fastest, and most user-friendly Android emulator for both Windows and Mac.
Download Nox to Install Film Plus on PC/Laptop
Follow the steps given below to install Nox android emulator on your PC or Laptop:
- Go to the Nox emulator official site and choose the download option for your operating system (Windows or Mac).
- Run the installer file from the folder where you downloaded it.
- The installation is similar to the other software installations you do on your computer.
- Once the emulator has been installed, it may ask you to do some settings. Do them accordingly.
After that, your Nox Android Emulator is ready to install Filmplus on your Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 & Mac OS.
Install Filmplus on Windows PC:
You need to get the latest version of Filmplus to install the app. You can get the file from here
Once you have filmplus APK on your Windows or Mac PC, go through the following steps without skipping to install the app successfully:
- Launch Nox Android Emulator on your PC
- Then go to the folder location where you saved the APK
- Drag and drop the APK file anywhere on the Nox app player screen
- You can also do this by trying to open the file with Nox.
- Nox App Player will recognize the file and start the installation process. The process will happen in the background and you won’t see it. However, you will soon see the FilmPlus icon on the Nox main screen. Hit on FilmPlus to launch it.
- When you open FilmPlus the first time, the following prompt is displayed. Click Allow to grant permission and continue.
Install Film Plus for Mac OS:
The installation process to get filmplus for Mac OS is pretty similar to Windows. The main difference is, Mac users have to download the Nox installer which is compatible with their system. The remaining procedure to install Filmplus APK is same. Before you start using Film plus on PC, go through its features and know how to use the app to the fullest.
Features of Filmplus APK 1.5.4
Some of the key features of the filmplus Android app:
- Content is available in different qualities. You can play them based on your internet speed.
- The user interface is clean and simple.
- A notifications feature is added to the Filmplus app.
- Subtitles are available in more than 45 languages.
This post demonstrated how to install FilmPlus on PC. Even though the images used in this guide were taken on Windows 11, the process works the same on Windows 10, 8, and 7. The FilmPlus APK installation process for Mac is also the same. However, the BlueStacks installation steps may vary a little. You can now watch movies and shows on your PC