FilmPlus APK for Android is an on-demand app. It lets you watch your favorite movies and TV series. This app has a user-friendly interface. It lines up the content neatly to make it easy to explore. FilmPlus organizes titles in various familiar genres, such as trending, comedy, horror, and more.
While FilmPlus gets you free links, you can set it up with Real Debrid if you are looking for faster and superior-quality links. You can also sign in with Trakt to sync your watch history with other devices and apps
This post outlines the complete set of instructions to install FilmPlus app on Android. You can use the steps in this guide on Android Smartphones of any brand as well as Android tablets and other touch or handheld devices. This method does not require rooting.
What Makes Filmplus APK Different?
Filmplus APK has its own features or advantages to be different from other free movie apps. Let’s see its features
- Filmplus Android app supports Real-Debrid, Alldebrid and Premiumize
- You can easily search for the movie or TV show you want to watch
- HD quality & even 4K quality is available on Film Plus
- You can sync the app with Trakt and track your watch history
- The most important thing is regular updates from developers.
How to Download & Install Filmplus APK on Android:
We all know that film plus app is not available on the Google play store. This is a third-party application and we are going to see how to side-load it on Android.
- You must enable “Install unknown sources” option to install filmplus .apk safely. For that, go to Settings on your Android device.
- Choose the option related to Privacy or Security.
- Now, you want to choose the option Install Unknown Apps or something similar, such as Unknown Sources. Again, the nomenclature may vary across device models.
- Here, enable the browser you want to use to install Film Plus APK on Android. As I said, I am using Google Chrome.
Tip: If you don’t know where this “unknown apps” option is, you can use the search option available in settings to find it easily.
Download Filmplus APK 1.5.5:
You need the latest or updated version of Filmplus apk to have error free experience with the application. So it is always recommended you download the latest APK.
- Open the browser now and fetch the APK
- When the website loads, scroll down until you find the Download button. Go ahead and click it.
- When the following warning appears, tap Download anyway.
Warning: I have tested the app with antivirus and found it to be safe. However, you may want to scan the file yourself for more peace of mind.
You can also use this APK to install filmplus on Amazon Firestick
Install Film Plus on Android:
I hope you have tested the APK with anti-virus software and found no issues. Now, you can proceed with the installation.
- When the Film Plus APK has been downloaded, click Open.
- In case you dismissed the above prompt by mistake or want to install the FilmPlus APK later, go to the downloads section on your browser.
- Open the FilmPlus APK from there.
- Click Install on this prompt.
- Wait for the FilmPlus App to install on Android. It may take a few seconds.
- When the app has been installed, the following prompt is displayed. Tap Open to launch FilmPlus APK right away. If you want to use the app at a later time, click Done.
- When you start the app the first time, you must grant it permission to access photos and media files. Hit Allow.
How to Use Filmplus App:
- When you launch the application, you will see the content on the home page. On the left side, you can see various options including settings.
- If you go to history tab, you can check your recent activity on filmplus app.
- When you add a movie or episode to your favorite, you can check it out anytime from favorites section.
- TV Calendar is available for users to check what’s coming in future on film plus.
- Go to settings and you will see options like Real-Debrid, AllDebrid, Premiumize and Trakt.tv
- There are various other settings related to the players and subtitles
- Filmplus app will ask you to install Bplayer. The app says Bplayer is the best one to work with Film Plus
FilmPlus APK is a third-party app that lets you watch movies and shows on Android. You can install this app using the sideloading method I have provided in this guide. This app is not available on the Amazon Store or Google Play Store.