Filmplus on Nvidia Shield is one of the trending free movie apps. You can install this app to watch movies and TV series. The app has a huge collection to watch. The impressive thing about this app is, the content is updated regularly. Another best thing about filmplus is, it works smoothly compared to its rivals. The FilmPlus app has an extensive library of content. It also fetches quality links. You can also sign in with your Real Debrid account for premium links.
Film Plus app was originally designed for Android touch devices. However, the developers extended the functionality to include remote compatibility for big screens. As a result, this app now works smoothly on Nvidia Shield and other TV devices (even Fire TV Stick).
In this tutorial, you will learn how to install FilmPlus app on Nvidia Shield. However, since Nvidia Shield runs on Android TV OS, the same steps work on any other device that uses Android TV OS. Therefore, you can get FilmPlus on Android TV Boxes, Android TVs, Mi Stick, Google TV with Chrome-cast, and more.
How to Install Filmplus on Nvidia Shield Pro:
Filmplus is a third-party app and hence it is not available on Google Play Store. So, you have to side-load this app on your device. The process to do it is simple but lengthy so make sure you follow each and every step to install film plus on Nvidia Shield. We are going to use the downloader app to side-load filmplus on Nvidia Shield.
- The first thing you want to do is install the Downloader app if you don’t have it already. Go to Apps in the menu at the top.
- Search for the Downloader app using your remote. You can use the virtual keyboard or the voice command to search on Nvidia Shield.
- Install Downloader on your Nvidia Shield. Next, we enable side loading on Downloader.
To enable side-loading, we have to change some settings. Here is what you need to do:
- Go to Nvidia Shield Settings and click on Privacy
- Open Security & Restrictions
- Choose Unknown Sources
- On the following screen, click and enable Downloader
Now, you are done with installing the downloader app and enabling unknown sources on your device. Now, you have to download filmplus apk latest version.
Download Film Plus APK on Nvidia Shield:
1. Go to your Apps drawer and run the Downloader app. You may encounter a couple of popups on the first run. You may also need to grant permission to Downloader
2. Use your remote and enter https://filmplusapk.me/download in the URL box
3. You can also use the following downloader code to get filmplus APK on Nvidia Shield device.
4. Wait for the FilmPlus APK to download on Nvidia Shield.
5. Click Install when prompted. It will take about a minute to install the FilmPlus APK on Nvidia Shield.
6. You may now hit Open if you wish to use FilmPlus on Nvidia Shield right away. However, if you want to explore the app at another time, click Done.
Film Plus on Nvidia Shield Errors [**Fix]
The filmplus app usually works without any errors on all Android devices. However, sometimes you may run into certain problems. If you are experiencing issues with this app on Nvidia Shield, you can go through the troubleshooting solutions given below:
- Use VPN: It is possible that some ISPs may block the links the filmplus app fetches. In this case, you can fix this issue by using a VPN service. The good news is that you can do it with free services.
- Reboot Your Device: Restarting your device is the most common troubleshooting technique to fix many issues. Simply reboot your device, start filmplus and it works.
- Check Internet Connection: You need to have a decent internet connection for the filmplus app to work. Make sure your Nvidia Shield device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Re-Install Filmplus: Sometimes, during the installation, it is possible that all the files do not get deployed. There is a chance that certain files get corrupted after installation. In such a case, you will need to uninstall filmplus APK on Nvidia Shield and reinstall it by following the installation steps provided above.
This tutorial showed you how to install FilmPlus on Nvidia Shield. However, the steps work just about the same on any other device based on Android TV OS. This included Android TV Boxes, Google TV with Chromecast, Mi TV Stick, and TVs with built-in Android TV OS.